Ember JS development services is one such name which has taken on the world by surprise! Built for enhancing productivity, its core framework offers user-friendly API.
What is EmberJS Development Services?
The whole architecture of EmberJS development services is based on routes, controllers, views, templates and models and their interaction with each other. Following are the individual components in brief:
- Model – Applications developed on EmberJS can easily handle n number of users. Each user and corresponding user information is treated as a model – a part of the overall database!
- Controllers– Controllers are the primary inter-linkages between the model and template views. They fetch the model through the route and then formulate strategy to pass them to the view. These controllers can be auto generated by applications developed on EmberJS; making the task of developers easy and hassle free.
- Views – This refers to the section on the web application which users browse and view on the OS browser. These views are all connected to framework components such as Controllers, Route and templates for work around purposes. Reusable code, views and other components makes EmberJS particularly easy and a favorite amongst developers.
- Router – Like navigating through roads, EmberJS implementation requires routes and is facilitated by corresponding routers. These routers contain the application objects’ URL representation; they are the carrier of the route- which in turn queries the model from their respective hooks. This is presented to the controller in the application template later.
- Templates– They refer to the user interface in the Ember JS framework. Templates in EmberJS are defined with the Handlebars language. Expressions can be then added in standard HTML markup. Model is connected to each template to support data and binding mechanism. Templates can auto update themselves as well, making user experience unique.
Salient features of Ember.js Development Services:
- Resourceful apps can be developed easily using Developer friendly APIs
- EmberJS needs developers to code less; EmberJS’ Handlebar templates can be used. The underlying data gets transformed simultaneously, making the process fast.
- Waste of efforts in repeating tasks is eliminated- common idioms focused on special integrations helps in elimination of repeated brainstorming
- Models can be easily fetched with jQuery
EmberJS is very useful while migrating from HTML to Canvas, or any other technology. It presents a clean and consistent application development model to deliver “component”, “template views” that are easy to understand, create and update. From dynamic HTML templates, jQuery libraries to auto updating template features, EmberJS is completely flexible and versatile.
Why EmberJS Development Services?
Designed with focus on conventional development style, EmberJS is easy to code and overcomes the drawbacks of traditional coding style. Framework approach helps graph major chunk of coding by itself. Its USP lies in automatic generation of controllers, making the task of developers easy!
However, it’s not just how fast you code, but it’s also about performance! EmberJS development services has the capability to precompile the Handlebars template in the core, making the application load and run faster.
At Web Makeout, we have a team of trained professionals specializing in developing applications on EmberJS. Project managers ensure proper compilation of business requirements from the clients and suggest alternatives. The best solution is developed and delivered to our customers within pre-agreed timelines.
Come and partner with us to witness the difference!